Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Gawa Sushi Revisited - North Delta

Gawa Sushi - North Delta
Hey everyone, I recently reviewed this restaurant but really had a limited selection from the
menu  so I revisited it with my girlfriend, to try some other items


We got a couple items, Yam Roll, Avocado Roll, and Salmon Nigiri.

Appetizer Tempura - $5.50
I was craving Tempura so we got the Appetizer Tempura as well. It came with
two pieces of prawn and 3 pieces of vegetables

Agedashi Tofu - $3.95
Lastly we got the Agedashi Tofu.

Thoughts:
- The servers are pretty friendly here, and are always very nice to my brother and I (complimentary appy's are always good)

-Out of the different items we got I have nothing negative to say, I found the food to be pretty typical for a sushi joint in Delta (you can't compare with what you can get in Vancouver), which was alright with me. 

-For being so close to my house I am happy to find a place that has decent prices to match decent food.

Gawa Sushi on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...