Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Excited for Eats in Orlando- Comment Please if you have any Recommendations

So as of late I have not been able to go out and eat as much because I have been saving money for going to Orlando. I will be spending a week at the Hilton in Downtown Disney hopefully enjoying some great eats around the Disney World Parks.

I have a short list compiled already of some places I would like to go to.

Earl of Sandwich:


Red Lobster: Never been, I know it's chain food but I've always wanted to go at least once

Sci Fi Dine-In Theatre (Hollywood Studios)


So that's just a few, not a very extensive list I know. If you have any places that you think are great, in Orlando or in one of the Disney Parks please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...