Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Triple O's - Coquitlam

Bacon Cheddar Burger
Burgers are one of my favorite food groups and oddly I realised I have yet to have any posts about them. One of my favorites is the Bacon Cheddar Burger from Triple O's or White Spot. After class I was going to go to Tim Hortons for a quick snack, however my stomach began telling me otherwise. Helpless I obeyed and I went to Triple O's and got a nice big burger. I am always happy with the quality of food here and for a moderate price I think this burger is quite great.


An Angelic Ray basks the BC burger in glory
If you are feeling generous  and feel like treating me to lunch/dinner, I have a couple Burger joints that have gained my interest; Romer's Burger Bar in Kitsilano, and Moderne Burger also in Kitsilano.
If you feel it in your heart, please invite me out for lunch, I am a nice guy and not too bad to look at either.
Triple O's (Robson) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...