Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

FatBurger- Burnaby

Fatburger
4461 Lougheed Hwy
Burnaby, BC V5C
view the menu
After working an early shift at work and then taking transit over to Burnaby I was in desperate need for sustenance. Fatburger was close by and I hadn't been in a while so I thought why not. I am always down for a burger so this worked out perfectly


The sign outside said "Best Burger" it seems there are a lot of "Best Burgers" around town. I like going to the location on Denman, since it's usually the summer time that I go on the way to the beach but I humbled myself and ate at Lougheed. I really enjoy the interiors of FatBurger, they have lots of newspaper clippings and comical signs. I saw there was a special going on, A Double Cheeseburger Combo for $9.99. Being a sucker for signs with specials on them I ordered this.




For $9.99 this was a pretty good deal, considering Fatburger isn't exactly the cheapest place to get a burger.
The burger was very good, no the best I've had though..still trying to find that perfect one. There was lots of bacon but the burger itself wasn't too huge. I think because it was a combo special the burger was a little smaller than the others. Their King Burger does a very good job of filling me up. .I like my sandwich to have to be held together with a toothpick to keep it from bursting.

My girlfriend ordered the Spicy Chicken Sandwich (her usual fare). The great thing (among many others) about having a girlfriend is getting to eat their leftovers..yes I am gluttonous at times but I secretly hope she won't be able to finish her meal so I can step in and eat it all!

I really like the chicken sandwich, I believe the hot sauce on the table is the same sauce they put on it. It has a very nice kick to it. One thing I think is amusing at this particular Fatburger is that when you order your meal the cashier yells it out and the cooks in unison repeat the order..I feel bad because at times I don't think they are very enthusiastic about doing this.

Final Thoughts
-A little pricey for what you get
-I think the burgers are pretty solid and tasty
-If you want to be cheap just order a burger..they are filling enough
Fatburger (Burnaby) on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...