Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Romer's Burger Bar - Kerr Street (River District)

Romer's Burger Bar
Yesterday was my birthday! and I was lucky enough to choose were dinner was being had this particular night!
Since it had been a year since I had enjoyed the deliciousness that is Romer's, it was an obvious choice for tonight.

The Patio

The Sun made an appearance so we decided on the patio..so nice!

Fresh Garlic Fries - toasted sea salt $5.
I love these fries. While eating garlic on its own may get me some weird looks, these fries make for a perfect excuse to                                                       enjoy this pungent little clove.

Wicked Deadly Cheeseburger - 5 cheeses, red onion, Tuscan greens,  Russian taragon dressing $11
Since they took the Americano off the menu my girlfriend ordered the Wicked Deadly Cheeseburger. You can`t go                        wrong with cheese, and lots of it! I had a small bite and it got two thumbs up from me.

Man`s Man Burger - Thick-sliced applewood bacon, local creamery amber ale cheddar, onion strings, smoked alder salts, vine-ripened tomato, whole grain mustard $11
Being such a manly man (might be a slight lie) I went for this burger. It was a great one, I have had it a long time ago and needed a little refresher. The onion straws and bacon really made this for me, I really love the brioche buns they use as well. 

Cheers!
 P. Holbrook

Romer's Burger Bar on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...