Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Capstone Tea & Fondue - Robson

Oh man, It has been a long time since I have blogged. UBC has been a lot of work and unfortunately taking pictures of food has taken a back seat. Well, back in September I used groupon for the first time because they had a 2 for 1 deal at Capestone Fondue. I knew my girl had wanted to come here so I bought a groupon.



I got a raspberry ice tea drink that came with a bunch of fruit floating in it. A little on the pricey side for a drink like this.


Jess got a latte, I think you can almost make out a little shape in it, although it could have been quite random.


We got the chocolate fondue for two, which came with a variety of fruits, pastries, and ice cream balls.

I would have never thought to put ice cream into fondue, but it was very good. The flavor of these different ice creams was not very strong, but they had a nice light hint of other things.


We got some sprinkles and almonds to dip our foods into as well.

Capstone Tea & Fondue on Urbanspoon

I hate saying this, but I don't think I would go back if I was paying full price for the fondue. If I had gotten a cheese fondue it might have been a different story but chocolate I can only do in little doses (I went here to be nice to my girlfriend, not for my own enjoyment). It is a neat little place though, interesting interior colours and they do have a number of different fondues to try.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...